Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little Cowboy!!!!
I love this little man!!! He is about the cutest thing. I know I say that ever blog, but I just can't get enough of him. He is growing so fast!!! He is just about 6 months and is so advanced!!! haha. He is jumping like crazy, any chance he can get. He is sitting up. He is still a little tipsy, but can sit and play with toys! He still hates his car seat. Actually I think it's getting worse sadly! He grins the biggest grin everytime I walk towards him, and he is beginning to hold his arms out for me to pick him up. He still laughs the hardest at his dad! He just loves that man, as do I!!! He loves to snuggle with us in the morning! He'll play for about 20 minutes then fall back asleep with us allowing for a couple extra minutes of sleep. He is starting to realize that being awake is way more fun then being asleep! He fights sleeping! But once he's sleeping I could just stare at him all night. He is still so precious! I just love him so much. I love being a mom! Especially to my most handsome little cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment