Monday, July 12, 2010

Crab Fishing!

Since being here in Nanaimo we have become professional crab fishers!! haha. At least we think so. We had seen a bunch of people fishing so we asked them how we could do it, and it was simple! We went and bought a net, a license and the oldest chicken we could find. We had a place that we thought might be perfect. haha. Not so much. Not a crab to be found.
The very first cast!
Just waiting for some crab to crawl in the nets
Then we moved to a second location, and we hit the jackpot!!!! I think we ended up with 3 delicious crabs.


And here we are enjoying the delicious feast. Let me tell you they were the best thing I've eaten. Well worth the hard work of catching them, and breaking them apart to eat them. Oh my mouth is watering just thinking about it.




I sure am going to miss this place!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha - i love that you bought a license and are just professional crab fishers now! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete