Thursday, October 15, 2009

The beginnings of blogging.......



 














We just set up our blog, and we are so excited we can't even stand it!!!!  Now we can be friends and have a social connection with all of you that have such exciting lives and are sharing it with us that we enjoy so muuuuch.  Soooo ya I am expecting my first child in 7 weeks and we can hardly wait for this ball full of joy to enter into our lives.  My tummy is, you can say, growing and i love to see it get rounder so does my husband... he is wonderful.  He takes me hunting all day in the truck and is teaching me how to be a provider.  He even bought me a fleece burber camo coat, for all of you who don't know what it is it is just plain sweet ok!!! Its warm and soft and warm and it even fits over my tummy.  So a lot of people have been wondering what I have been doing.  Well let me tell you.....blankets, blankets, and blankets.  I am making these super soft chenille blankets which retail for over $80 and i am making them for much less. ha ha I am actually consulting with my business partners before I launch them on the web.  Life is great though. Well this is enough for my first blog i will for sure be updating this shortly.  Oh and I love my husband. 

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo finally!! So stoked for you guys to have a blog this is going to be so sweet! I can't wait to see all those perty blanket you speak off! You are so thrifty Steph!! K so keep the blogs a coming I am a total fan of the Wallyburger blog....Love ya Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. im excited about the blog! get some pics of your belly up. i know i have seen it but not everyone has and it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete