Saturday, October 24, 2009

California!!!! Loves to party!!!


The month of september was luckily for me spent mostly in the Golden state of California. I went and spent 10 days babysitting mindy and matt's kids so they could go to Rome,  I was super jealous they got to go to rome, but I got to see how I would do if I instantly had 4 kids. haha. I discovered treats go a long way. It was actually pretty fun, and mindy and matt have 4 pretty good kids. 




After 10 days of hunting my handsome husband showed up on the hunter's doorstep looking something like this. Everyday was a new bearded surprise.
 this was day 2 the goatee!!! 

Luke's sister Lynz and her husband Jake came too. It was really fun. We went shopping lots and lots! Our men were pretty good sports too. We also got to go to a dodgers game and sit basically on the field with the fist baseman. It was really fun. 
This is day 3! The handlebar mustache. My little cowboy in the big city. haha. I love it. 

This is us at the dodgers game. Thanks jake for finding the sweet tickets!!!!!








California was so fun. I love going to visit there. I love being able to see mindy, matt and their family, and love being where it's warm. Oh and the shopping isn't too bad either. Thanks mindy and matt for letting us crash your place and for all the good food, nothing better than breakfast burritos!!! haha. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that gots/handle bars are too gross...Talk about Beauty and the BEAST, geesh he looks nasty. Thanks goodness he has such an easy going gal!! Haha
    Love the post, keep em coming! Love you and miss you
    p.s. the house looks great!

    ReplyDelete