Friday, October 30, 2009

Well it's hard to believe that halloween is this weekend. I feel like we did more last week to celebrate the blessed holiday. Last friday we went to Ryan and Sara-beth's house and had a spooktacular party. It was so fun. Sara and Ryan really do know how to throw a party. I told Luke hopefully one day we're as full of parties as they are. It was so fun. All the neices and nephews and neighborhood children were dressed up in their cute, or scary costumes. Me and luke were not prepared, but thanks to sara-beth and her family I was a bump on a log. haha. apparently it's what the pregnant girls are at halloween. Thanks sara. I felt a part of the party. The kids carved pumpkins and we ate and ate and ate. Nothing like sara-beth's caramel apples. They are GOURMET!!!!! 
 The next day Luke and I took the Baldry kids out to the Bevan's for another halloween/birthday party for Briggs and Griffin. And Lynz threw another wicked good party. Lots of yummy food and also pumpkin carving. haha. apparently all I need is food and I'm happy at a party. haha. Luke carved a pumpkin with caroline and I attempted to help reuben and ava carve a couple of pumpkins. haha. I'm not too artistic. I can't even trace and cut out a ghost, but ava thought it was sweet. haha.
  Kerri and Keston with their masterpeices!
 The Walburger's hard at work.
 The Bevan's showing their artistic side. 
 The Baldry's trying to decide what makes a winning pumpkin!!!!
 Everybody's hard work paid off. Those are some nice looking pumpkins!!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment