Friday, October 30, 2009


So this week I had a Dr's appointment to check the baby and make sure everything is going peachy. So I was a little nervous cause I had talked to my friend who was a nurse at the office we were going to and she said they see 5-10 cases of people with the H1N1 virus and their clinic. And I really, REALLY did not want to catch it. So the day before my still lovingly protective father recommended I wear a mask to my appointment. So we walk in the clinic to check in and my husband, who always likes to see what kind of reaction he can get out of people, states we need to masks before entering the clinic. Kindly the ladies at the receptionist desk give us two masks. Then of course I'm all self conscious thinking people will think we have this dreaded disease and they will quarentene us. Of course Luke throws the mask on and sits in the waiting room waiting for our nurse to call on us. I threw mine on strictly for a picture, much to my husbands dismay. He even threatened to call my Father!!!!! haha. It was a fun visit to the doctors office. That's one of the many reasons I love my man. He is always looking for ways to make me laugh. How I got so lucky I'll never know. 

3 comments: