Thursday, November 26, 2009

Provincial Champ!!!



For this blog I'm going to give a little shout out to my little Bro! Last week some of the family made the trek up to Edmonton to watch him, and our other little cousin Caleb, take the provincial title for a second year in a row! Our little Brother Austin played SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!, but I may be biased. haha. He got the first touchdown of the game, and tons of tackles. It was so fun to watch him play his final football game and to see him so happy. He is such a great kid, I guess not really a kid, but he continually amazes me. I have been lucky enough to live at my parents house for a few months and be able to spend time with him. He is a great example to me. He is counting down the months to when he gets to go on his mission, it's 15 months by the way, haha. I love ya Aussie and it's fun to watch you grow and mature in so many ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment