Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thomas Luke Walburger!!!






If that's not the cutest little boy you've ever seen..... then you need to get your eye's checked. haha. Here he is our handsome little man, Thomas!! And he has been so great. He was born on Dec 5, 2009 at 2:59 am weighing 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long, and looked perfect from the day he was born, ok so I may be a little biased, haha. He is now 6 weeks old and is doing more than sleep and eat... not much more, but he is smiling and for sure not just gas smiles, real live smiles, and they melt my heart everytime I sneak one out of him. He LOVES snuggles and would prefer if I snuggled him all day long, and sometimes all night. haha. But I love it. IT's true there isn't a better feeling than being a mom. I love him so much, more than I ever thought I could, and everyday i love him more and more.
Life has been really, REALLY busy since the day he was born. We had days and days of visitor after visitor and he loved it. He was on his very best behavior. He got lots of snuggles, from grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. I think that's why he likes to be snuggled so much, that's all he really knows haha.

My little Thomas there are so many people that love you!!!!!!!

He Got to enjoy his first of many very busy Christmas'. It was so fun. Before Christmas Luke, Thomas and I all went with the Walburger's to Whitefish. It was so fun. It was three days filled with fun, food, laughs, games, and new traditions. I love Luke's family!!!! I couldn't ask for better inlaws. We have so many good memories together and it's only been a few short years. I can't wait to make so many more. This year Thomas was baby Jesus in the Nativity. It was quite the nativity, complete with Lions and Dogs. It was so cute.

After Whitefish we came back to Raymond and stayed and Grandpa Baldry's house. It was a quieter christmas this year at the Baldry's but really fun. We went to the Hicken party this year and had lasagna and cesar salad the usual. It was Dad, Karie, Brett, Shawn, Austin and Lindsay and Derek for part of the night. It was fun. We ate food till we were sick and played some pretty fun games. And Karie got us some pretty sweet Christmas PJ's. It was all in all a good christmas!!

The rest of Christmas was followed with lots of fun and lots of late nights. We had lots of party's at Ryan and Sara-Beth's house. It's the new fun party house. Sara Beth made oodles of delicious food and we played warewolf, and liars dice. Warewolf was a popular game this Christmas. It got pretty intense. Brought out the best in all of us. haha. I love Christmas. I'm so sad it's over. I feel like it always flys by way to fast. Well that is my Christmas post/Thomas post. I'll try to be better and keep all my family members updated on our precious little Thomas.




3 comments:

  1. BALDERAS! You have a blog! I can't wait to stalk it...I mean read it! Thomas is adorable. Oh, when did you turn into such a seamstress? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can I just say that I am SO GLAD you invited me to view your blog. TALK ABOUT CUTE! So fun to catch up on your life, and kind of get to know that cute hubby of yours. Of course he makes you laugh, that's how I imagine you. ALso I'm so used to you having blonde hair, fun to see it brown. AND a baby BOY!!! Did you know that? I'm assuming not since you make girly blankets too. SO CUTE BTW. I wish I lived closer I'd come steal a few... I'm so glad you're enjoying motherhood so much. It's a roller-coaster, so it's good to remember to revisit those good days when you're feeling blue. Are you working? I miss you! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, this was so fun for me to catch up on your life! You are amazing! I didn't even know you were prego! Your baby is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, and I'm not biased! Oh, isn't it so fun! I have 3 boys now, and I love it! Keep those photos rolling!

    ReplyDelete