Thursday, March 25, 2010



hahaha!!! I just love this face! I love this little boy! He makes me smile all day long, well sometimes I frown, but just when i get frustrated. haha. My little Tommy your growing so fast I can't believe it. Two weeks ago you found your voice and your not afraid to use it. I love it. You will talk to us all day. Also two weeks ago you discovered you really, REALLY dislike your carseat which is really really sad. It makes trips in the car not very enticing!. But you have in the last week discovered toys. You really like them, mostly you suck on them, but they keep you entertained for a little while. You are really starting to giggle now, you especially find your daddy super funny...haha so do I. The other morning we were laying in bed and you heard dad snore and you started to laugh really hard, it was so cute. I just fall more and more in love with you everyday. I'm so lucky to be a your mom!!! Thomas I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. soooo sad about the hated carseat :( hopefully he'll come around soon and if not, let me know cuz i'll have all the tricks in the book down soon enough! such a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete