Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cali 2010!

So a few months back my husband made me a promise that we could go to cali in february, and I of course jumped on that real quick! And it was so fun! Luke, Thomas, and I all hopped on an airplane and went to visit Thomas' little california cousins, and he loved it!
Here are my boys just landed in LA. He was the best little traveler. He slept through all the flights, and if he was awake he'd just sit there and give us big grins!!! He is the best little baby, but I may be biased, haha!!! Well here is kado and Thomas' first encounter. It was great. Kade loved Thomas and Thomas loved Kade!!!


Kade has a little motorcycle and he kept wanting to give Thomas a little ride.
Thomas thought is was soooooo fun!!!! Thanks kado! Your the greatest big cousin!!!
Here is Claire bear, our future #1 babysitter, with tommy.
And this girl especially loved Thomas she asked if we could trade. She wanted me and Luke to take Kade home and she wanted to keep Thomas. haha. Ella said it a few times, but I don't think she remembers that babies grow up and become KADE! haha.
Cali was so fun. We were lucky enough to be able to go spend the family day holiday at the beach house in oxnard, and it was so nice. The sun was shining and we actually managed to get ourselves some sun.

Just a few of our pictures from the beach house. I always love going to the beach house. It is so beautiful. It's so nice to just walk out the back door and be on the beach. The waves this time of year were really big, so I was a wuss and didn't even attempt to go swimming, but the boys were brave and hopped on body boards and surfed the waves. It was very entertaining to watch!!! haha. And it looked FREEZING!!!! I wasn't even going to pretend to get in the water. haha.
The rest of our trip was awesome. Brett and Shawn and Austin all came down too, so it was a regular old party at Mindy and Matt's. We went to the fashion district got some fabric, watched the olympics cheered on Canada, and had a few late night haagen daaz runs. I love being able to go visit Mindy and her family. I guess if we can't live in the same town, it's nice to be able to get together a couple of times a year. Thanks again Hunters for the fabulous party. We love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw i want o go andvisit mindy and the rest of he hunters!! one day!

    ReplyDelete