Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a little something I was proud of!!

So here it is! My crafty side!! haha. My SIL had a beautiful baby girl and for her baby shower I was asked to do the diaper cake, well the bottom part- my other SIL did an awesome fondant cake for the top, but I don't have a final picture, anyhow I was kind of proud of how it turned out. I was nervous about a diaper cake for a couple of reasons--- first is i've never found them to be super cute, no offense if you do, but i hadn't and second of all i don't claim to be very crafty. However with my sisters suggestion of material instead of ribbons and a million little trinkets I feel like it turned out pretty cute. Anyway, Like I said just a little something I'm proud of. haha.
Luke told me I needed a picture outside cause the lighting inside wasn't very good. And I can't believe I let him take a picture of me looking like this. haha. Anyway look at the beautiful cake, not at me.

1 comment: