Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thomas' first Round-Up

This is one of my favorite things that luke and his family do. I love the Round-Up. A bunch of ranches in and around mountain view put all of their cows in the community pasture to graze then at the end of summer and the cowboys and cowgirls get on their horses bright and early in the morning and round up all the cows in the pasture. It's a 3 day event. Last year I was sad cause i was too pregnant to go, and this year my wonderful father in law took thomas so me and luke could ride for a couple of hours. It was so fun. I mean I'm no cowgirl, but who wouldn't love riding a horse in the beautiful country of mountain view. It was awesome.

This is Thomas, Luke, and Bryn watching the guys count the cows.
Me and my love just lounging. Waiting to get riding.
Thomas and his Grandpa W. Thomas loved riding the horses. He will be a great cowboy!
Thomas riding by himself.

He loved watching the cows. This is the face of one happy little boy!
Thomas with some of his bestest cousins. Keston and Bryn-- Now those are some real cowboys!
So there it is Thomas' first Round-UP. It was so fun! Can't wait to do it again next year.

7 comments:

  1. Okay, those baby coveralls are to die for! And Thomas is so stinkin cute. Ivy wants to know if he's already betrothed, or if she can call dibs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little overalls are so stinkin cute! thomas is getting so big too! sounds like tons of fun to me and yay for getting to be part of it this year - cowgirl style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys! And Thomas is so cute. Love the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thomas--i want to snuggle him up. When are you going to leave him with me while you go on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! I wich Chad was from Mountain View.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that does sound like lots of fun!!! so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's it, I'm buying a cow so I can have a round up.

    ReplyDelete